Sunday 3 May 2009

Mixture again


These two were made for the twins 16th birthday, very apt as one is blonde and the other dark haired



We made these fairy cards at class to use up some flower and dragonfly accetate that has been sitting on my table for a couple of years and last years fairy calender, We made a sleeve with the accetate, it was lucky that I only had 11 pupils that day.






I am having nothing but problems with my computer, so have just backed up again in case something happens as I am just about to go on holiday and have no time to sort it at the moment

2 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Another fabulous selection Anne, hope you manage to get your puta sorted and have a great Holiday.

Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous cards, love the fairy's, hope your PC isn't too sick, enjoy your holiday

Chris x