Friday 24 April 2009

All Sorts

This one is for a friend you has been feeling very poorly of late.

A friend with a birthday this week is a keen gardener and allotment holder, thought this might suit him - well he does wear a similar hat to this.

These two cards are as a result of a comment "why do you never have dogs on your cards" well I have now

I have only recently started doing this type of card and I think that I may become addicted, I have just received some more stamps of similar type, so perhaps I will have a quick tidy on the table top and get them out.

I have spent a lot of time trying to sort my computer out after I downloaded my new camera's disc which upset other programmes which I had on, as a result of this I now have limited picture editing, then I had a bug which I had to have my security help me sort out, fingers, toes and anything else possible are all crossed now. One day after my holiday I will have another attempt to try and get my picture editing back on, I do miss it, being able to straighten a picture by 1 degree was so handy ---on the other hand could I do that in PSP? I will have to have a look later..
The other thing that has kept me occupied is trying to sort out all the bits and pieces I have in my craft room. Why can I never find what I am looking for when doing a project and then when finally found they turn up in the most obvious of places.

3 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Anne these are just stunnng, I've got the little girl and hope it's as good as yours when i do her .......love them

Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx

Liz McGuire, said...

All these cards are super but I especially like the last one. You have coloured the image perfectly.

Liz x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely cards Anne, but the little girl is gorgeous, beautifully coloured but thats no surprise as you are a great artist,

Chris x