Monday 4 May 2009

Babies

The stitching on this card was done about a year ago and I think that it has been waiting for this"Little Boy Blue". (I have just noticed where that little bead that I lost got to.)


While I have been sorting my computer after getting some "bugs" and sitting around waiting for some of the "scans " to do their job I made these cards. I also tried to cover a Joanne Sheene evening frock with gold leaf, I am still waiting for it to dry as it is on acetate but I don't think that I have made a very good job of it.

3 comments:

Sylvia R said...

So adorable love them both.....can't wait to see the gold leaf frock.....xx

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Too beautiful cards the stitching on the blue card is fab.well done you:0)

Wellnifty said...

Lovely cards, stunning stiching on the blue card

Chris x