Monday, 4 May 2009

Babies

The stitching on this card was done about a year ago and I think that it has been waiting for this"Little Boy Blue". (I have just noticed where that little bead that I lost got to.)


While I have been sorting my computer after getting some "bugs" and sitting around waiting for some of the "scans " to do their job I made these cards. I also tried to cover a Joanne Sheene evening frock with gold leaf, I am still waiting for it to dry as it is on acetate but I don't think that I have made a very good job of it.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

So adorable love them both.....can't wait to see the gold leaf frock.....xx

Hugs
Sylvia xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Too beautiful cards the stitching on the blue card is fab.well done you:0)

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Lovely cards, stunning stiching on the blue card

Chris x