Sunday 2 December 2018

Catch up


20th August 2019

Its another 9 months where has the time gone? 

Where has the time gone I have still been making cards as usual, sometimes I think that I ought to give up and get my room back, I give a lot away to a school and then regret it, so have to fill the room again.  We still have a small group in the home twice a month though.  Here are a few for now














Just a few for now -- computer playing up
Anne

I cannot believe that it is 2 years sinceI last posted, So much has happened since then, but I still craft, it helps me keep my sanity.
Some of my large collection are shown below., and I will attempt to keep more up to date.


 


















All theseare quite basic cards but they are the eastest for me to make nowdays.

No comments: