Wednesday 3 July 2013

This weeks mixture

I have made a few more cards this week, it seems that I am getting in 'cuttle-bug rut' I really must make some different cards for a change.


This card was made at class last week, I liked the butterflies and have made a few since to add to other cards.


This is for my OH sisters birthday and the one below for one of  the groups birthday.
The birds are fron 'Fred she said's' collection


Every fortnight there are five "girls" as we call ourselves(just kidding) who meet up in my block as I can use the large room (and oh boy we need a large one we really spread ourselves around.)
We make whatever comes into mind each one taking it in turn to provide the goodies and share my larger tools, we get ideas from each others craft selections as we all have different things in our cupboards.


This was made for a young lad who loves tennis.



These last two are for 'the box'

No comments: