Sunday 10 February 2013

February Offerings

These first four cards are due to Barbara's lessons on Clarity Stamping on television on Saturday mornings and are her stamps except for the little Cat & Mouse it was from my drawer.
.
The two cards above were made at a class that I go to and have given me the ideas for more butterfly cards, they are lined up on my desk to get ready for the class that I run.
This card was made to see if I could use black peel offs which are in my stash, I think that using in this way makes a very acceptable sympathy card.
 
This card is a play on one that Val made, I have added a decoration instead of more butterflies.  This is the first fairly minimal card that I can remember making and I like it -- perhaps more will come in future.

Why do cards keeping disappearing as I am trying to type up this blog? I will try to add the other two once more.
 Well one entered at the top and the other one at the bottom, I really do not understand why this happens.


No comments: