Tuesday 8 January 2013

January's Tasks

One for the boys, it is a Woodware clear stamp coloured with pro-markers
The squirrel is digging up last autumn's treasures, this one is a digi image by Angelique of ' Sliekje digi Stamps '
What girl could refuse a pair of these shoes?  Well a few tears ago I would have but now the heels in my wardrobe are getting lower and lower, well almost 'flat' now.
This decoupage is by Audrey of  'The Lilac Garden'  I have had it for a few years now and have used it in the past for my daughters cards.

The smell of Bluebells in the would is something to die for. I am a "country girl" now having to live in a town through necessity.  A 'Just Inklined' digi image and pro-markers

These five stitched cards were made trying to give the feeling that spring is coming soon.  I keep my pricking and stitching cards together with the threads and their decoupage in a bag that I take with me on my holidays because it is not too big or requires much room, that is why they seem to come in batches.

There are primroses out by the protected hedge in the garden here and bulbs are appearing through the soil, mainly daffodils as yet though. 

No comments: