Wednesday 3 October 2012

A jumble of cards

Goodness doesn't time fly, not that I haven't made any cards but they have been flying out and I have not had a camera for a month, how stupid of me forgetting that I could use my copier to save them!! -- well put that down to age, or carelessness.
This is an easy card from "Fred She Said" simple in design but gives a rewarding finish. I do like her cards nothing too complicated
A simple decoupage with an embossed corner and peel-offs
This card was made at a "cuttlebug" class, but there was not much 'cuttle' only the label about it, the flower was a decoupage, but I like the simple overall look
This topper has a 'pin-pricked' frame and a Martha Stewart edge punch
Now this is using one of my new 'Anje' dies and a "Memory Box" edging strip. I love playing with them and after I have cleared all the mess(bits that have fallen onto the floor) I am in my element. There are several more cards that I have made awaiting final titivation.
This is another of "Fred She Said's" designs

No comments: