Sunday 24 June 2012

Made with postage in mind

Iris's
Oleander
Usefull for all sorts - school, university, work, congratulations etc.
Oops it looks as if I have moved the peel-off on here, will correct it now.
Footloose and fancy free!
Thinking of the boys
For my Son in Law, but I have never seen him in this sort of situation.
This one was made at class a few weeks ago, it has Iris folded basket and punched flowers, quite an effective card
I daren't tell you I have in mind for this one, he would never forgive me.
This is for one of my 'crafty'friends
I have made quite a selection of these mouse cards, they are useful for children.
All the card will get their sentiments on when they are wanted, spare bits of paper/card for this is kept in the envelope with the card ready for use.

No comments: