Monday 23 May 2011

Mens Cards

I was asked to provide some sample cards to show different styles of Men's cards -- who thought of asking me for Men's, I find them the most difficult card to do. I made some new ones and went through my stash to find any that I had made (and shown) previously, they are now ready for this weekend. I decided not to make inserts in them as I will be using them for my-self over the course of the year and like to personalise them to suit the recipient.


DIY Apron




Moving Card




Lynn's Envelope Card




La Pashe Cricketer decoupage on acetate




Digi Image from Just Inklined




Stamping Medley




La Pashe Rubber stamp and promarker coloured




La Pashe decoupage on acetate




Digi from Just Inklined -- Fold back card

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant selection of mens cards Anne know what you meanI struggle with mens cards unless theyve a hobby.
Myrax