This is a card that I finally finished last night, the hardanger panel of which I have several ready done , just waiting for the correct decoupage to 'turn up' was done several months ago.
This man's card was made in decoupage from a sheet of wrapping paper.
I made a big mistake this morning, I decided to tidy my cuttle bug stuff up, this meant finding some more CD cases to put the new nestabilities in and anchoring them with magnetic sheet.
In the course of doing this I knocked a CD case behind a draw, now in my small room that meant moving the chairs out as I could not close the draw and had to remove it. I store goodies under my chairs, so they had to come out as well then I knocked my table and down fell my papers that I was also sorting out. Its a mess now so to-nights job is to start to sort it all out.